1.2 If you have any queries about the policy, please get in touch with us using the contact details set out at our ‘contact us’ page or via email@example.com and we will do our best to answer your question
2. Personal information collected
2.1 We will collect the following personal information from you:
- name, a user name, company name and your industry;
- email address, postal address, telephone number;
- credit or debit card numbers and expiry date.
3. Use of this information
3.1 We will use this information in order to:
- administer your accounts with us;
- process orders or applications submitted by you;
- send you information about our products and services;
- verify your identity;
- carry out marketing analysis and make general improvements to our Site;
- to obtain your views or comments on the services we provide ;
- send you information we think you might find useful or which you have requested from us, including information about our products and services.
4. Sharing this information
4.1 We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details any third parties.
5. Information automatically collected from your computer
5.1 Log files / IP addresses: When you visit the Site our web server automatically records your IP address.
5.2 We may also gather other information (from which we cannot identify you) such as the type of your internet browser which we use to provide you with a more effective service.
6. Cookies and similar technology
6.1 When you visit the Site we may store some information (commonly known as a “cookie”) on your computer. Cookies are small files of information that use a unique identification tag and are stored on your device as a result of using the Site or other services we provide to you. A number of cookies we use last only for the duration of your session and expire when you close your browser. Other cookies are used to remember you when you return to the Site and will last for longer.
A cookie helps you get the best out of the Site and helps us to provide you with a more customized service.
Necessary session management
managing your login session. This means, for example, that you can move easily from one page to another within the Site and your page requests are loaded in a smooth and secure manner without having to re-enter your details on each page;
- collecting statistical information about how you use the Site so that we can improve the Site;
- remembering that you have used the Site before; this means we can identify the number of unique visitors we receive to different parts of the Site;
- storing your preferences and selections;
- customizing elements of the layout and/or content of the pages of the Site for you;
7. Information about other products and services
7.1 From time to time we may send you information about our products and services that we think may be of interest to you.
7.2 You can tell us to stop this at any time by sending an email to us.
8. Changes to your details
8.1 We aim to keep our information about you as accurate as possible. If you would like to review or change the details you have supplied us with, you may do so at any time by contacting us.
9. Payment processing
9.1 Payment details you provide will be encrypted using our payment provider PayPal before they are submitted for use over the internet and your credit card details will not be stored.
10.1 We have implemented technology and policies to safeguard your privacy from unauthorized access and improper use.
11. Linking to third party websites
11.1 We cannot be responsible for the privacy policies and practices of other sites even if you access them using links from our Site and recommend that you check the policy of each site you visit and contact its owner or operator if you have any concerns or questions.
11.2 In addition, if you linked to this Site from a third-party site, we cannot be responsible for the privacy policies and practices of the owners or operators of that third-party site and recommend that you check the policy of that third party site and contact its owner or operator if you have any concerns or questions.
12. Transferring your information outside of Europe
12.1 As part of the services offered to you through the Site, the information you provide to us may be transferred to countries outside of the European Union (EU). By way of example, this may happen if any of our servers are located in a country outside of the EU or one of our service providers is located in a country outside of the EU.
12.2 If you use our services while you are outside the EU, your information may be transferred outside the EU in order to provide you with those services.
13. Contact us
13.1 If at any time you would like to contact us with your views about our privacy practices, or with any inquiry relating to your personal information, you can do so by sending an e-mail to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.